Sunday, April 1, 2012

Acne, Acne Info & How to Overcome Acne


Acne, Acne Info & How to Overcome Acne
Welcome to my blog specifically about acne and various solutions / how to treat acne natural / herbal concoction of traditional and modern acne medicine. Discussed here also about the type - the type of acne, cause acne, step - the basic steps of acne, various acne treatment, treat and cure acne and how to remove acne scars as well.


Acne is often a very frustrating problem and a burden for us because I've been there itself was for many years and honestly so that I am overwhelmed physically and psychologically because - because of my acne problem, but thank God now I've been able to I am free from acne problems and acne scars were also disappear or at least was no longer so visible disturbing.

I started having acne problem when I reach the age of puberty baligh / teens think - think class 2 SMP's. It was said: ages - ages seginilah which is often the starting point for acne prone because it is the age - that age is going on a very significant hormonal changes that trigger the occurrence of acne. At that time my acne was not the worst, still only about 2-3 points on the face but the heart has begun to bother me. I start to squeeze gemes - my acne is pressed so that ended up at a later date my acne problem was getting worse and becoming more and more evenly distributed almost in my face until - until I was once teased me: eh, your acne is up yes ? yes is over the empty place :)

Have a variety of ways / acne treatment I have tried starting from soap, face masks, topical acne medication, acne medications taken, etc. because I am only too well so feel less confident because - because of acne problems and everyday I often feel restless as preoccupied with acne that do not heal well. And finally I could after I do the things I write partly in this blog.

That glimpse of info about my first story when she was struggling with my acne problem for many - years. For you then please read on this blog about the various info or department - About the problem of acne and a variety of solutions or ways to fix that you can find on the side / sidebar of this blog. Hopefully you can find anything useful from the material - material that is written in this acne blog. 

Add Comments